Friday, September 2, 2011

Exercise anyone?


This is a photo of the gym I regularely go to. Every week I go into the gym with my younger brother and we take an hour personal training session. The trainer makes sure we isolate all of our muscles so our entire bodies stay strong. I make a huge effort to have physical fitness be a part of my life in my busy schedule. I have been attending a bootcamp class at Fort Lowell park this summer twice a week with a big group of mothers and daughters. The coach makes sure we work our hardest. It is a mixture of agility exercises, and both aerobic and anaerobic work. Over the years I have found that having a coach or trainer, makes your workouts significantly more effective. They keep you on track, focused, and safe. I will make sure that I continue keeping physical fitness in my daily routine at college. This way I can keep off the freshman 15!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment