Thursday, September 1, 2011

To my little brother..

Dear Josh,
You are the best little brother on earth. I am so lucky to have someone in my life that cares so much about me and is always looking out for me. For the most part, little brothers are pains, but you and I have always been best friends. You don't necessarily realize how close you are with your siblings, because they live in the same house as you. Once reality clicks in, you really being to understand and feel the deeper relationship you have with your brother or sister. You have two more years of high school and I think you have already begun to use my advice. It got me where I am today and I wish nothing less than that for you. I want the best for you. I cannot imagine something happening to my little brother. This picture is the perfect representation of our relationship. Look at how far we have come! We love each other and I will always be your big sister. I will be there for you no matter what, and you are always more than welcome to come to me with issues regarding anything! 
I love you so much,
I will miss you like crazy,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment