Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grandma and Papa


Both my grandparents and my family travel back and forth from Phoenix to Tucson regularly to visit each other. I and so fortunate to have both sets of my grandparents alive and well. As my brother and I grow up and as they get older, it is important to me that we stay close. I love my grandparents. This photo was taken outside Flemings steak house when they came down to visit. They spent the night at our house and it was a final goodbye before college. It is not likely that I will be seeing them again before I depart do Denver. I really value my grandparent's advice. I know that they have a lot of experience and I can seriously benefit from their suggestions. I am hoping they will be able to make a trip out to Denver in the near future. I know that my grandpa is busy as a full time doctor, but I will cross my fingers that they will come and visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment