Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To my great grandma



Dear Great Grandma Jane,
     I know that we have met before, but I wanted to keep in touch and share with you how I have grown up. I am 18 years old now, and I just graduated from Catalina Foothills high school. This summer I have been working hard at a car dealership, learning some responsibility and some helpful customer service experience. I am a very busy girl, between tennis, work, preparing for the University of Denver, and spending time my friends. It is important that I make myself some time to relax!  As soon as college starts, I am going to look into becoming a part of the club team because I don’t want to give up tennis, but I know that the school team is a big commitment, and I don’t think that that is one of my priorities.
     There are so many things that I have done that I wish I could have shared with you. I have traveled through France, England, Spain and Italy with my family. I was a part of a volunteer organization with my mother throughout high school called National Charity League. I learned a lot about how diverse Tucson is and how you can really make a difference in people’s lives. I have learned so much from my grandparents and parents. I know how proud of us you would be.
I love you.
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment