Thursday, August 18, 2011

Work


Holmes Tuttle Ford is where I had my first full time job. I worked there the entire summer as a service cashier, lot attendant, and administrative assistant. I learned a lot about customer service and how a big company becomes successful. Learning customer service like this was a very beneficial experience before college because it taught me patience and how to keep and open mind. I was exposed to several different kinds of people which will only happen more in college. By watching my fellow colleagues, I further understood that as you meet new people, it is crucial that you don't offend them. Even if the offense was not intentional, it can be miscommunicated and have negative repercussions, especially in the workplace. Even though tomorrow is my last day, I made several new nice friends over the summer that I will hopefully stay in touch with, and overall, working here for Jim Click was a worth while experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment